Author: Alicia Rae
Genre: Contemporary Romance 18+
Publication Date: January 20, 2014
Event Organized by: Literati Author Services, Inc.
Kyle has mended Lily’s broken heart, and as they have fallen in love, all she dreams of is finally having her happily ever after.
But as time goes on, Lily can no longer ignore the desire to know more about Kyle's past. When she learns more, she will discover if she can heal Kyle’s heartache as he has done for her.
Will his secrets break them apart? Or will their love be enough to strengthen their bonds?
I snuck my arm in between his arm and side to nestle against him. “I was wondering how couples adjust to living together and getting into routines. You know, kissing you good-bye for work, greeting you at the door when you return, and making you dinner.” I couldn’t help the funny smile that appeared on my face. I was embarrassed to voice my previous thoughts.
The side of Kyle’s lip lifted in amusement. “I can’t wait for all the kisses and dinners.”
I laughed and rolled my eyes. “Of course you’d pull those two parts out of my entire speech.” I teasingly shook my head. “I should have known better.”
His chuckle was low and deep. Sleepiness still lingered in his voice as he said, “I’m a guy. Of course those are my favorite things…but you did forget a very important one.” His tone became breathy while his eyes darkened.
“Oh yeah?” My heart rate sped up, feeling the atmosphere change between us. “What’s that?”
“All the hot, passionate morning sex we’ll be having,” he said, pulling me on top of his chest.
My hands came out to steady myself. “Only morning sex?” I teased before running my tongue across my bottom lip.
His eyes further darkened with need as his gaze lowered to my mouth. He slowly shook his head from left to right. “Definitely not,” he said, gripping my waist firmly while lifting his hips. His erection instantly hardened. “I’m going to make love to you in the morning”—he rocked against me once more—“afternoon”—and again as his hands traveled up my white cotton T-shirt to cup my breasts—“and evening.”
The feral look in his eyes made a shiver run up the length of my spine, making me shudder.
I exhaled a breathy sigh. “That’s a lot of lovemaking.”
“Indeed,” he said with a sexy grin curving his lips. “I think we should start…right…now.”
~ About the Author ~
Alicia Rae is a Contemporary Romance Author who lives in Dekalb, Illinois, with her husband and three beautiful boys. Alicia has a passion for reading all types of romance, writing to bring a story to life, and photography.
Thank you to my dear sister, Kels, who showed me a few years ago how much I truly missed reading. And to my loving husband, for not throwing away my Nook, and planting the seed of writing into my mind. I am forever grateful. Xo
Readers, words cannot thank you enough for supporting me along this incredible journey. I hope you enjoy my novels as much as I do writing them. I thank each and every one of you.
Believe in yourself and follow your dreams...
Top Five Things I Love About my Characters… :
- Their immediate attraction to one another because it’s my favorite type of books to read. When I started The Beautiful Series, Kyle and Lily naturally came to me that way.
- Kyle and Lily’s balance of chemistry and friendship. As in any relationship, I think it’s essential to have both. During proof reading, I always find myself blushing one minute and laughing out loud at their playfulness the next. My husband just gives me this funny look. It’s great.
- Kyle and Lily’s support for each other. I hope to inspire others that no matter how rough life is at times, you can lean on your partner in a time of need. Relationships are a give and take.
- The emotional growth between Kyle and Lily has greater depth than I originally planned for this novel. It’s a love story, yet so much more. I can’t wait to write the rest of their journey.
- Family dynamics are such a huge role in our lives, and I look forward to expanding on Kyle and Lily’s families in the future. ;)
~ Connect with Her ~
~ Giveaway ~