All of us here at MrsLeif's Two Fangs About It love Taylor Swift! When I heard about this book tag I decided to participate! For this tag, there are Taylor Swift songs, and I picked books that went a long with each song. This was a lot of fun to do, and I hope you all enjoy it! *These are all my personal opinions and are not meant to offend anyone! (: *
1. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together (pick a book or series that you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then you wanted to break up with)
This series started out so promising for me. I was so in love with it. Then I did not like the next two books. I couldn't even finish the series.
2. Red (pick a book with a red cover)
This book cover is extremely red, and it even had red in the title. I loved this book, and this cover is beautiful!
3. The Best Day (pick a book that makes you feel nostalgic)
Twilight was one of the first romance books I have ever read. I was completely obsessed with this book and series. It definitely makes me feel nostalgic. I would have picked Harry Potter, but I am still obsessed with that series. I haven't gotten over my obsession with Harry Potter, so I felt like Twilight was the better choice for me.
4. Love Story (pick a book with forbidden love)
In this series, Alex and Aiden are not suppose to be in a relationship. Relationships between pure bloods (Aiden) and half bloods (Alex) are forbidden. However, this doesn't stop them from falling in love. This series with forbidden love is AMAZING.
5. I Knew You Were Trouble (pick a book with a bad character that you couldn't help but love)
Darkling, I should hate you. I am supposed to hate you, but I love you.
6. Innocent (pick a story that someone ruined the ending for you)
I haven't read the book or seen the movie, but I had someone ruin the ending for me. I'll hopefully get around to reading this book soon.
7. Everything Has Changed (pick a character in a book that went through extensive character development)
I picked Rose from the Vampire Academy, because at the beginning of this series, I found her character to be so annoying. By the end, Rose was a kick-ass heroine who I loved.
8. You Belong With Me (your most anticipated book release)
The 4th and final book of The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer will be coming out in 2015. I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS BOOK. I NEED IT NOW.
9. Come Back, Be Here (pick out the book you would least like to lend out, for fear of missing the book too much)
This series is one of my all time favorite series. I have re-read this book SO many times. My copy of this book is hardcover and signed by Patricia Briggs. Sorry, no one will ever borrow it.
10. Stay Stay Stay (pick a book or series that you wish could go on forever)
Katy and Daemon will forever be my favorite couple in a book series. This will forever be on of my favorite book series. I wish Jennifer would never stop writing books for this series.
11. Teardrops On My Guitar (pick a book that made you cry a lot)
This book gave me so many feels. There were so many deaths. I sobbed like a baby. A part of my life ended with this book series ended. I will forever be in love with this series.
12. Shake It Off (pick a book or series that you love with a lot of people who hate it, and you are just going to shake off the haters)
I seriously love this series so much, but I know there are a lot of people who hate it. I just have to shake those people off, because I LOVE THIS SERIES AND I DON'T CARE WHAT ANY HATERS HAVE TO SAY.
Those were my picks for the Taylor Swift Book Tag! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!